JOB TITLE : Sales and Marketing
DEPARTMENT : Administration - Operations
REPORT DIRECTLY TO : CEO, COO & Marketing Manager
As the Sales and Marketing, the position will work closely with the CEO, COO and Marketing
Manager. As part of the team we will be looking for you to (but not limited to) :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends.
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans.
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications.
- Report weekly/monthly sales forecasts.
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends.
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate.
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships.
- Evaluate accounts, see all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for sales/marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
- Brand awareness/advertising campaign.
- Professional orientation & training.
- Analysing costs and sales.
- The latest in sales automation technology.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (preferably fluent in French and English both written and speaking).
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Should be highly motivated energetic, Go - getter / active,, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator able to close the deal quicker.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, business administration or relevant field.
- Aleast 3-6 years experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Must be mentally and physically fit and have the ability to work long periods. Should be energetic and enthusiastic and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Copyright © 2017 VRD. All Rights Reserved.