JOB TITLE : Project Manager
DEPARTMENT : Administration - Operations
REPORT DIRECTLY TO : CEO & COO
As the Project Manager, the position will work closely with the CEO & COO. As part of the team we will be looking for you to (but not limited to):
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage project budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/suppliers for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- provide direction and support to project team.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/suppliers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (preferably fluent in French and English, both written and speaking).
- Demonstrated experience working in real estate marketing team environment.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- BSc/BA in Business administration, development, Engineering or relevant field.
- Aleast 5-10 years experience in real estate and/or business development.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Must be mentally and physically fit and have the ability to work long periods. Should be energetic and enthusiastic and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines tasks, and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Copyright © 2017 VRD. All Rights Reserved.