JOB TITLE : Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential FF&E Specialty
DEPARTMENT : Administration - Operations
REPORT DIRECTLY TO : Director of Design
As the Designer, the position will work closely with the Director of Design. As part of the team we will be looking for you to (but not limited to) :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Perform assignments including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning and construction documentation.
- Produce moods, design presentations, furniture plans, specifications, material selections and schedules needed for construction documentation
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Degree in Interior design from and accredited school.
- Minimum 1 year of CAD (Autodesk), Photoshop, Excel, Powerpoint and hand sketch.- High taste level, excellent color sense, and great passion for design and furniture.
- Understanding of FF&E design and deliverables
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Must be mentally and physically fit and have the ability to work long periods. Should be energetic and enthusiastic and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Copyright © 2017 VRD. All Rights Reserved.