JOB TITLE : Driver /PRO
DEPARTMENT : Administration - Operations
REPORT DIRECTLY TO : CEO, COO and Admin
As the Driver/PRO,is responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff of the company to the areas where they are required. As part of the team we will be looking for you to (but not limited to) :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative.
- The company driver work description may also entail dropping and picking up staff and business partners of the organization
from gatherings, airplane terminals etc.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Socialist republic of Congo.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
Car Security & Maintenance
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to- day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required.
- Provide assistant to the Office Administrator in the time working at the office, including but not limited to :
- Facilitating immigration and customs formalities as per requirements.
- Photocopying, filing, handling mail, delivering goods and correspondences, carrying.
- parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required , Assist in paying bills.
- To proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labor Permits.
- Assist employees in renewing visas for their immediate dependants.
- To assist all sponsored staff and their dependents in the medical check process.
- Send employees a notification on documentation required prior to their visa/labor card expiring.
- Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labor changes.
- Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in Embassies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- With valid driving license.
- Minimum 5 years experience as driver with good driving record.
- Good communication skills and can speak and read in French and basic English.
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Must be mentally and physically fit and have the ability to work long periods. Should be energetic and enthusiastic and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Copyright © 2017 VRD. All Rights Reserved.