JOB TITLE : Business Planning Analyst
DEPARTMENT : Administration - Operations
REPORT DIRECTLY TO : CEO & COO
The Business Planning Analyst is responsible for developing and using financial early warning forecast systems. This highly analytical and technically-adept individual provides financial and budgetary forecasts the Management for use in short and long-term company financial and budgetary planning, ensuring reporting system interoperability and data integrity.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare periodic reports for analyse the performance of launched projects in-light of Business Development needs.
- Prepare periodic competition reports highlighting new projects released by competition and any new information on existing projects that become available during that period.
- Support Development with project feasibilities by reviewing the assumptions and financial component of each project.
- Meet with department heads on a regular basis to review progress on objectives and functional plans, analyze business requirements, operating forecast and consistently update the actual progress on the plans.
- Review objectives and reports through a monthly audit with detailed results linked with business plan progress.
- Develop and maintain Management Systems including Management Reports and Controls.
- Review prices in the light of prevailing market conditions and compile market intelligence by monitoring the release of projects by competitors and gathering data from various sources (publications, sales centres, etc).
- Ensure compliance with company laws and regulations.
- Perform other assignments/projects as requested by Management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field with exposure to Business Development, and Strategic Planning preferably in Management Consultancy industry.
- Experience designing and operating financial reporting and forecasting system.
- University degree in economics, business, or related field.
- Advanced English oral and written communication skills, and ability to clearly present financial data. French speaker is an advantage.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Must be mentally and physically fit and have the ability to work longer periods. Should be energetic and enthusiastic and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Copyright © 2017 VRD. All Rights Reserved.