JOB TITLE : Administrator/Receptionist
DEPARTMENT : Administration - Operations
REPORT DIRECTLY TO : CEO, COO
JOB SUMMARY :
Support office services by implementing administrative tasks, procedures, and policies, and monitoring the administrative department. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a company image through in-person and phone interaction.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Managing all of the administration staff and assist CEO/COO with regard to personnel and HR managements.
- Assist Management to schedule meetings and logistics.
- Assist management executive assistant on all Management related requests and activities.
- Assist Marketing and Corporate branding with administration activities.
- Follow up on assignments as instructed by Management Team.
- Organizational and time management skills to effectively manage multiple diverse responsibilities.
- Attends to telephone calls and administrative queries. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Maintain documentation and electronic filing system.
- Assisting management executive assistant, administration staff and Management Team with regard to personnel and HR management.
- Ability to create, manage and maintain up-to- date, orderly, neat and accurate filing systems.
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality of information and issues as appropriate, including payroll and personnel information.
- Prepare, pick-up and deliver mail.
- Manage office driver and PRO day to day activities.
- Maintain adequate office supply inventory.
- Respond to guest and visitor inquiries.
- Provide office orientation for new employees.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Must be fluent in English & French.
- Must have completed a Degree or High School with 2 or more years of computer education.
- 1 to 3 years work experience in a similar role/position.
- Through knowledge in computer applications and a typing speed of 60-80 wpm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skill.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Must be mentally and physically fit and have the ability to work long periods. Should be energetic and enthusiastic and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Copyright © 2017 VRD. All Rights Reserved.